CSH, Casey Family Programs, Chapin Hall, and Public Consulting Group, LLC are hosting this webinar for child welfare and housing professionals. The webinar will explore the intersection of housing and child welfare and how funds from the American Rescue Plan (ARP) can support family wellbeing and stability. Funds to support stable housing for families involved in child welfare or at risk of involvement are currently available – but some are expiring soon. A U.S. Department of Treasury representative will provide an overview of Emergency Rental Assistance, State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds, and HOME ARP. Participants will learn about innovative ways jurisdictions use these funds alongside ideas for increasing collaboration between systems. Finally, participants will leave the webinar understanding who manages the funds in each jurisdiction and the process of obtaining information and resources.
- David Sanders, Ph.D., Executive Vice President of Systems Improvement, Casey Family Programs
- Clare Anderson, MSW, Senior Policy Fellow, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
- Katie Bright, PCG Associate Manager, Public Consulting Group LLC
- Jillian Fox, Director, Mid-Atlantic Region, CSH
- Namrata Mujumdar, Lead for Policy Outreach for State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Travis Robinson, PCG Associate Manager, Public Consulting Group LLC
- Vanessa Megaw, Lead for Policy Outreach for Emergency Rental Assistance, U.S. Department of the Treasury