State and local governments play a critical role in supporting the preservation of affordable housing. This webinar will feature practitioners from non-profits and local governments who will discuss policies and best practices for local and state governments to support the long-term affordability of publicly supported homes. The webinar will also discuss strategies for housing providers to develop strong partnerships for preservation.
- Learn best practices for state and local governments to advance their affordable housing preservation strategy.
- Identify factors local and state governments should consider when developing an affordable housing preservation strategy.
- Understand how to overcome challenges implementing local preservation strategies.
- Identify strategies for housing providers to develop strong partnerships with local governments, Housing Finance Agencies (HFAs), and Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs).
- Moha Thakur, Public Engagement and Policy Associate, National Housing Trust
- Danilo Pelletiere, Senior Advisor, DC Department of Housing and Community Development
- Laura Cox, Director of Asset Management and Guarantee Program, Florida Housing Finance Corporation
- Brian Robinson, Senior Vice President, Originations & Capital Markets, National Affordable Housing Trust